The financial consolidation system allows the preparation of annual and interim financial statements, board reports and management reports in multi-currency groups. It offers a range of functionalities that enable automation of all the key aspects of a complex consolidation process at every stage, from the collection of individual data, through their integration and reconciliation, to the tools used to review and analyse the calculated consolidated financial statements. Process automation makes actions that were previously repetitive, time-consuming and manual more efficient.
The Asseco CCR application is an advanced, secure and intuitive tool for performing individual and group reporting. It enables the efficient and effective preparation of reports for listed companies and reports related to the reporting requirements of financial institutions. The application fully supports reporting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards using various consolidation methods. It offers a number of functions that allow to automate every aspect of the complex consolidation process at every stage of the process. The system includes mechanisms to monitor and control the process of data collection and calculation of separate and consolidated statements. It also enables and supports the consolidation of small and large international groups.
- Comprehensive tool for individual and group reporting
- Offers a range of features that enable automation of every aspect of the complex consolidation process at every stage of the process
- Enables the efficient and effective production of reports for listed companies and reports related to the reporting requirements of financial institutions
- Comprehensive support in all phases of the consolidation process
- Automatic calculation of group reports with all types of consolidation adjustments
- Flexibility for the consolidation process in static and dynamically changing groups
- The ability to audit consolidated data on the basis of transparent analytical reports containing all elements of the consolidated accounts
- The document repository enables the documentation of the consolidation process