The Internet banking facility for corporate clients allows easy monitoring of corporate accounts and their use of funds through restricted/preferred access rights for account-level services and funds transfers. The Customer Banking Platform offers companies comprehensive e-Cash Flow services. The Internet banking facility for corporate customers provides comprehensive e-Cash flow services, in particular easy monitoring of corporate accounts and their funds usage through restricted/preferred access rights. The highest level of security for transactions, the possibility of customising system settings and user authorisations, integration with the financial and accounting system and online product application are the main features of this platform.
Extensive functionalities for your customers. From accounts, deposits, debit and credit card services and insurance to domestic and international payments. In order to fully satisfy the offer, Mobile Banking offers innovative solutions such as Apple / Google Pay, Blik and possibilities to use biometric methods for authentication and authorisation. The core of the system is a state-of-the-art platform that enables online access to business products and services. The platform provides an innovative ecosystem of mini-applications and allows easy selection of banking products offered over the Internet. This solution helps to improve the quality of customer service and is an essential tool for any bank to achieve competitive advantage.
- especially for SME/SMB, large companies, corporate customers
- SMEs: transactional banking, overdraft facilities, trade finance
- MidCorp: loans, fx platform
- capital groups: Cash-Pooling, Capital Market Products, Leasing, Factoring
- Approval rules based on transaction amount, account and beneficiary, set by authorised persons – Initiator&Verifier workflows
- Holding and releasing transactions during the approval process, graphical representation of the approval process, approvals on mobile devices
- B2B marketplace: adaptation of mini-applications to selected industries and sectors (telecommunications, media, trade, automotive, services, energy and fuels, public sector)